Conference producer with English
We are looking for conference producer to join our expanding production department!
As a conference producer you will be trained to manage a portfolio of b2b conferences, with your role consisting of a mixture of business research, written and verbal communication and project management.
Long-term career development and earning opportunities are excellent.
- MUST BE FLUENT IN English: Able to hit the ground running (advanced or native German is a bonus)
- University degree (graduate degree is an asset)
- Experienced Event Producer is a BIG plus
- Great planning, organizational and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of responsibility
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Strong project management and able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to change and learn new skills and systems
- Enjoy problem solving and asking questions
- Due to the importance of the research aspect of the role, candidates need to have strong academic backgrounds and be able to identify business opportunities
- Computer skills: high level of competence in using MS Excel; advanced web search techniques; ability to convert complex data findings into text, tables, graphs
- Travel: must be able to travel up to 20% of the time; both domestic and international travel may be required; typical work related travel assignments range 2-3 days, and as such overnight is required
- Carry out telephone research with senior industry professionals to identify cutting edge conference topics, source speakers and confirming their attendance
- Develop conference programs, creating shape and content of the event
- Provide input to sales and marketing strategy and ensuring that conferences run to schedule and within budget
- Manage all external relationships needed for the project
- Work with internal departments to present clear reports to management
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible and casual work environment, you will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas as we welcome your fresh perspective
- Very attractive salary and bonuses
- Training courses
- 4 weeks of holiday
- Location: Prague
Applicants must be EU citizens or be in possession of the necessary visa to work legally in the Czech Republic.