Please complete you details below and the agenda will be email directly to you immediately
Annual Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Systems Summit
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
February 18th - 19th, 2016
Join us to discuss the latest applications success stories and reveal solutions to the critical obstacles in Automotive Diagnostic Systems.
Vonlanthen Group are pleased to invite you to the “Annual Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Systems Summit” scheduled on February 18 - 19, 2016 in Stuttgart. This premier B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest developments in the Automotive Diagnostic Systems Industry.
This Summit will be focusing on latest market development trends in the automotive diagnostic systems, global standards, innovation challenges & expectations, sustainability, emerging markets, future trends & technological developments, etc.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Stuttgart upcoming February!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Diagnosis of the next generation
- The generic Tester based on new standard ISO 13209 (OTX)
- How to verify embedded multi- and many-core systems
- Challenges in software engineering for multi-core processors
- Software architecture solutions for multi-core real-time systems
- The Legacy - dealing with grown software
- Open Source Software Management
- Beyond multi-core - the transition to parallel processing
- Transforming driver assistance systems into vehicle assistance systems
- Energy efficient, safe and secure automotive software and systems
- Big data perspective on diagnosis development and validation
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, Directors, Heads & Managers Of Leading Automotive Software Developers, Automotive Diagnostic Systems Suppliers and Buyers Including:
- Director/Head of Technology
- Director/Head of New Technology
- Director/Head of R&D
- Director/Head of New Business
- Senior Director Corporate Technologies
- Department Heads - Head of Marketing; Head of Software Engineering; Head of Strategic Partnerships
- Research Leaders - Research Associates
- Group Leaders
- Principal Research Engineers
From Industries Including:
Official Hashtag: #AdDiagnosticSystems